Established to consolidate a fragmented industry with strong underlying growth.
Nail Democracy was founded by two female entrepreneurs with the ambition to establish the company as a market leader in an industry with an annual turnover of 3 BSEK.
Why invest in Nail Democracy
• Over the past year, the company has established a strong brand and a network of 6 salons with underlying processes and systems that can scale. The next phase is to start rolling out up to 100 salons in Sweden within a 5 year period.
• The Swedish market for nail salons has an annual turnover of over 3 billion SEK and the industry has grown annually by 10-15 % over the last 10 years.
• Nail Democracy has a strong brand and concept that creates recognition and loyal clients. Customer satisfaction is central to Nail Democracy and the majority of the customer base book a new appointment within three weeks.
• The company is forecasting positive P/L for the first six units incl overhead during 2023.
• Sales in 2023, for the first 6 salons, are estimated at 13-15 million SEK with projected EBITDA of 1,2-1,8 million SEK. Nail Democracy is also looking at the possibilities of creating its own product line, which would further strengthen the brand.
Nail Democracy is targeting to raise up to 10 million SEK to further finance the establishment of new units and to strengthen support functions. During the first half of 2023, a further 4-6 salons are planned to be opened.
Current news about Nail Democracy
Do you also want access to the fastest growing part of the economy?
Becoming a member is free of charge and only takes a minute.