Fast-growing Instant-delivery service is making convenience available for everyone.
Why invest in Vembla
• Vembla has been on the market for over two years and is growing rapidly with an increasing demand in Stockholm's inner city. They started with grocery deliveries within the hour from partners such as selected supermarkets like ICA. Today, they’ve expanded their range and can offer express deliveries in under 10 minutes with both groceries and pharmaceuticals from their own dark stores in both Stockholm and Skåne.
• There’s a paradigm shift in customer behavior within the food industry. The younger generation has a higher demand on comfort and quality of life. Vemblas ambition is to be involved in leading the change with a focus on high service and fast deliveries, with efficient and environmentally friendly logistics from their own dark stores.
• Vembla operates in an industry with strong growth. There is a shift towards purchasing food and pharmaceuticals online. The changed customer behavior has accelerated due to Covid-19, and the curve continues to show strong growth. Today, 6.2% of the Swedish population buy their groceries online, which is less compared to other EU countries.
• Several international actors in e.g., Germany, the UK and the US run profitable dark stores where 10-15% of their customers shop their groceries online. Companies such as Gorillas, Flink and Getir have in a short amount of time achieved over one billion SEK valuations.
• Today, Vembla has more than 1,700 products in their dark stores. This will increase to around 2,000 during the end of this year. In addition, the company is now making a major push in broadening the range of pharmaceuticals available, including products such as self-tests in all their dark stores. This enables Vembla to position themselves as one of the top players offering the widest range of products with the quickest deliveries in the market.
• Vembla is sustainable in its distribution and cares for its employees. Therefore, all staff in their dark stores such as pickers & packers as well as riders have good working conditions with market-based salary and hourly schedule.
• The purpose of Vemblas equity crowd funding is to finance their expansion of more dark stores in Sweden and in several Nordic cities. Today, Vembla has four dark stores; three in Stockholm and one in Malmö, and they will soon open in Gothenburg and Uppsala. Vembla will open at least 40 additional dark stores across the Nordics in the next two years.
The goal is to become the obvious choice for customers who want their grocery store and pharmacies on their mobile phones and enjoy fast, environmentally friendly deliveries. Subscription for this equity crowd funding will be through a public holding company.